What if I told you that a single new year's resolution could:
- Improve your mood
- Increase work productivity
- Lower stress
- Improve social relationships
- Lower risk of injury
- Make you live longer, healthier
- Improve memory
- Boost sex drive
- Spur creativity
- Maximize athletic performance
- Increase physical attractiveness
- Reduce weight gains
- Lower blood pressure
Hard to believe but true.
Improving your sleep is likely the best resolution you could adopt this year.
Here are our best tips to get you started!
1. Go to sleep and wake up at the same time every day
Even on weekends! Regularity is key for sleep quality
2. Keep your bedroom cool
Ideal temperature is around 18°C (65°F)
3. Maintain a relaxing bedtime ritual
Avoid activities that can cause excitement, stress or anxiety like social media, Netflix or video games.
4. Get out of bed if you can’t fall asleep
This will strengthen your unconscious association between bed and sleep
5. Avoid screens at night
Screens emit blue light which may prevent your body from falling asleep. Try at least to install a blue light filter on your phone or computer
To a great 2019!